We also offer lessons for all levels every day of the year as long as the wind and wave conditions allow.
- With our wave freaks and experienced instructors Marijn, Raik and Tom.
- With the proven methods of the VDWS.
- Available for all levels, depending on the conditions.
- Beginner lessons up to 25 knots (for adults).
- Advanced lessons from beach start to front loop and air gybe.
- Beginner boards and light, easy to use school rigs for beginners.
- Prices for individual and group lessons can be found here.
- Suitable equipment and neoprene wetsuits are included.
- We also have sails for kids starting from 1.2 m².
- Safety and success are guaranteed for every keen student with our Bungee Technique (see below).
- Lessons for using StandUpPaddle and waveriding boards also available – see prices for kite equipment.
- Information about our teaching methods can be found at Arne’s site howtowindsurf101.com.
- Video assisted teaching also available.
Since the the Surf Center’s inception in El Médano we have had to develop a unique teaching methods due to our shore break and ocean swell. This is how it works:
- Elastic rope connects the students‘ board with the instructors‘ board.
- The instructor keeps the students‘ board on course.
- The student can concentrate on maintaining their balance.
- The student doesn’t get sudden pulls on their board (which would happen with a non-alastic rope).
- Drifting downwind is avoided.
- Direct assistance with turning even in the most difficult conditions.
- Unbelievable progress in a very short time span.